On a warm sunny day, hot dogs will trot for the shade, lie down, and pant the heat away. They need an air-conditioner, a Swamp Cooler, to stay cool, happy and active. Don’t get beat by the heat. Outfit your dog in a Swamp Cooler and let the cooling begin!
Evaporative Cooling, Solar Protection and Heat Transfer - maximum cooling in the hottest conditions.
When to use the Swamp Cooler:
Beat the heat, staying cool while actively hiking and biking, summer walking, playing on the beach, boating on open water under full sun, and backyard play in the sun. Stay cool while also waiting for your turn during outdoor agility trials, dog shows and other events.
• Uses evaporative cooling to keep dogs cool in the heat
• Exchanges the dog’s heat with the coolness of the stored water
• Releases the heat as the water evaporates
• Three-Layer construction maximizes cooling effects
• Top air-mesh layer generates evaporation, releasing heat
• Middle layer absorbs and stores the cooling water
• Bottom layer cools the dog
• Light color reflects sunlight and ultraviolet rays for added sun protection
• Auto-lock buckles adjust and hold for a custom fit
Posted by Jenny and Mishka, VIC on 25th Feb 2010
My dog Mishka (Husky) is so much more comfortable when she wears the cooling coat. I bought one of these last summer and this year we were prepared for the blazing heat. The Swamp Cooler definately helped to keep her cooler, she looks forward to letting me put it on her and I felt better for my dog knowing she was getting relief from the heat. Thankyou for such a great product!
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.