Martingale collars for Large dogs come in a selection of colours with a webbing width of 1" or 2.5cm. Better than a buckle, much safer than a choke.
When you leash your dog, the Martingale collar tightens without choking to give greater control and reduces the risk of a dog “backing out” and escaping. It offers limited closure so there's no choking and is far safer than a traditional choke collar. Excellent training collar.
- Tightens for control, then loosens for comfort.
- Doesn't continue to tighten around neck like a choke.
- Design prevents matting and bald spots.
- Dog can't escape by backing out.
- Quickly slides on or off.
- Adjustability provides custom fit, great for growing pups.
The Premier Martingale Collar is sized differently to other collars - please follow measurement directions.
HOW TO MEASURE:
Take the measurement around the top of the neck directly behind the ears.
This measurement corresponds directly with the Martingale in the closed position - so it won't slip off your dog. Do not add inches. Large Fits: 14-20" (36-51cm)
Try some decorative Martinagle collars with ribbon overlay:
Other Martingale collar sizes available:
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.